For those flying to the conference, Shuttle services are available from the Lansing Airport, or Greyhound/Indian Trails routes are available from Flint to East Lansing, and Michigan Flyer runs directly from Detroit Airport to East Lansing
- For the Kellogg Center, use group code 1809STATIS, or refer to the Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Applications when booking by phone.
There are no rooms available at the Kellogg Center for Thursday night. Therefore, please reserve with Candlewood suites if you will need accomodation for that night.
Guest shuttles from the Capital City Airport, Michigan Flyer or Amtrak Station run from 7AM to 10:30PM. Shuttle requests must be made 48 hours prior to arrival, your pick-up will be at the time of your arrival and departures leave the hotel on the hour.
Shuttle cancellations are due 48 hours prior to arrival.
- For Candlewood Suites, use the booking code 'KRC' or click here to automatically use the Symposium booking code.
- Parking for non-MSU Guests is in lot 63West off Harrison Road.
- Parking is free of charge on Saturday and Sunday. Parking on Friday, enter the code “KOUL” in parking kiosk and choose 8 hours.
- Parking for MSU Faculty / Staff with a parking permit is free of charge in lot 63East off West Shaw Lane.
- All participants will enter the Breslin Event Center at the entrance of the Gilbert Pavilion/Hall of History located on the southeast side of the Breslin Event Center.
- Please continue to the Registration table located to your right after entering the building.
Click here to view the conference dining options flyer
There are many dining options near the Breslin Student Events Center. The award-winning Brody Square in Brody Hall and The State Room in the Kellogg Center are very close, as well as dining options all along the north side of campus, on Grand River.
For those staying at Candlewood Suites, membership privileges to the University Club of MSU are included with your stay.
Shuttle services are available from both of these locations. Please arrange through the hotel.
This conference was supported with funds from the National Science Foundation and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics. Graduate students, postdocs, young researchers and members of underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply.
Please complete a registration, and be sure to select that you would like to be considered for financial support.